Below are two different download links. Please read the directions and chose the most appropriate.
- The Installer download is for NEW installation or clients who want to ERASE all existing data.
- The update download is for Existing installations or clients who want to SAVE all existing scan data.
Installer Download – For new installations
This download is for NEW installation or clients who want to ERASE all existing data.
Follow the steps below to install the AgeVisor application to a PC:
- Extract AgeVisorInstaller.exe from AgeVisorInstaller_1.x.zip to a folder on your PC, run the installer.
- After installation, connect scanner to PC using USB cord
- Wait for USB drivers to install
- Start program be clicking on the AgeVisor desktop shortcut
- With Scanner connected and AgeVisor software running, Click on Setting->config and open port to scanner, click program scanner. This step is required once.
- If you’ve purchased software, enter activation key. Email [email protected] or call 800 574 5034 x2 if activation key not provide via email or with scanner hardware.
- Set Age Thresholds for your jurisdiction, and scan card
- See Help if required, check for automatic updates when PC is On-line.
AgeVisor Installer 1.7.zip (Do not install this version if you want to SAVE existing scan data. Use version below if you want to save existing scan data)
Update Download – For Existing Customers
The download is for Existing installations or clients who want to SAVE all existing scan data.
- Exit the AgeVisor application
- Extract AgeVisorInstaller.exe from AgeVisorInstaller_1.x.zip to a folder on your PC
- Make sure the AgeVisor application is not running in the system tray and then Run the installer.
This Updater will use the existing scan database for the current AgeVisor install and thus preserve scan history.
AgeVisor Updater 1.7.zip (NOTE: This version only works with existing installs that have an existing scan database. )
It will not work with new installations because it does not create a database.