- Connect the IDWedgeBT to the Mac with the included RJ50 / USB cable.
- The Keyboard Setup Assistant window will appear with the message “Your keyboard cannot be identified…” Press Continue.
- The Identifying Your Keyboard window will appear. It will ask you to press the key to the right of the left Shift key. Press the Escape Key.
- Click Skip.
- On the Select the Keyboard Type screen, choose ANSI (United States and others). Press Done.
- Open a text editor like TextEdit and click the cursor in the text field. Swipe/Dunk an ID to confirm that the IDWedgeBT is connected and transmitting keyboard input.
Updated on December 31, 2020
Was this article helpful?
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Don't worry we're here to help!Open Support Ticket