There is a feature in the AgeVisor Touch that allows you to import a list of names you would like to tag. You can do this by creating a spreadsheet file named ‘Banned_VIP.csv’ and placing it on the Device.
1. Open up Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet program.
2. Create the Tag List in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet column format should be Last Name (Column A), First Name (Column B), ID Number (Column C), Tag ID (0 is banned, 1 is VIP, etc) (Column D ), and Date of Birth (MMDDYYYY) (Column E). You should not include header names for the columns.
3. Save the Spreadsheet file as “Banned_VIP.csv” and place the file onto a USB Flash Drive.
4. Connect your USB Flash Drive to your AgeVisor Touch scanner using one of the USB ports on the side of the unit.
5. Click on the Data tab and then click on View Imported Tag List. Click on the Import button at the top of the View Imported Tag List window.
6. You should see feedback on how many tags were successfully imported. Click the Refresh button at the bottom of the window. You should see the names you imported.