The IDWedgeBT can be connected to any computer as a USB drive using the supplied RJ50 / USB cable. This is how you access the configuration files on the IDWedgeBT.
To Load (Mount) IDWedgeBT as a USB Drive
- Plug the RJ50 jack (looks like an ethernet or phone jack) into the IDWedgeBT . Do not connect the USB jack to computer.
- Power off the device by pressing the power button. All lights will be off when the power is off.
- Press and hold the battery button on the IDWedgeBT.
- While holding the battery button, connect the USB jack to the computer.
- Continue holding the battery button until the battery status lights turn blue.
- Release the battery button.
- The IDWedgeBT is now mounted as a USB drive.
Here is a video which explains the process