Issue: WCF service is not sending data over HTTPS to IE 11.
Solution: Import the Service.pfx into the Trusted Certificates.
Follow these steps below to import the certificate.
- The screen below shows the data not populating in IE 11
- Open up Internet Options
3. Go to the Content tab and then press the Certificates button
4. Click on the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab and then press Import
- Click Next in this window
6. Click Browse and then navigate to the IDWedgePro install directory and choose the Server.pfx file
7. Click Next after you have the correct file selected
8. Enter the password for the Server.pfx file. Contact Tokenworks regarding this step if you do not already have the password.
9. Confirm that you are placing the certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store and then press Next.
10. You should receive confirmation that the import wizard was successful. Press Finish.
- Confirm that you want to install the certificate by pressing Yes.
12. You should receive confirmation that the import was successful
- After you have completed the import, go back to IE 11 and you should now see the information